We’ve been moving pianos since 1906 and each of our piano movers have over 30 years experience moving pianos in the NJ / NY metro area. In fact our piano movers’ fathers were piano movers with Altenburg, so they have generations of knowledge moving precision musical instruments with conscientious care. We’ve established such a strong reputation in the New Jersey / New York area that we are often called upon by moving companies for help moving a piano.
A few features that make us stand out, besides our long track record of experience:
- Delivery time flexibility (surprise gifts/early mornings/elevator building/caterers/) to fit in a certain window of time period.
- Our employees are second generation piano movers who can be well trusted to respect customers homes and to politely collect payments when needed (very big feature).
- We provide very competitive quotes just like our Piano sales.
- We are fully insured and our movers are on the payroll. Most other companies use day workers for cash.
- We take pride in being clean and presentable and carry extra clothes on the truck in case we have a tough dirty piano move before your delivery.
And here is a video specifically about why people choose us to move a grand piano:
- The address of both destinations to calculate the time, gas, and tolls.
- The amount of stairs at each location including turns, carpeted, outside or inside steps.
- The make and size of the instrument are important (7′ grand is a big difference than a spinet).
- And if any special requirements are needed such as soft pine flooring, small elevator, delivery door, or the Doorman’s lunch break.